GUIDELINES for Chamber Orchestra
• We seek students who are interested in a high level chamber orchestra experience.
• Students must have the consent of their private teacher to participate in orchestra.
• We seek students who are committed to being prepared with their orchestral parts.
• We seek students who will have good attendance of rehearsals and performances.
• We seek students who commit to participate in the program for the entire school year.
• Students are expected to participate in all orchestra performances throughout the year.
• Students and families must have good communication with the conductor (email and text).
• The minimum age is third grade or 8-years-old.
- Minimum playing level for violin, viola, cello, or bass: Suzuki book 3 or equivalent
- Equivalent level for wind student
Exceptions will be made at the discretion of the Director.